Alkalized Cocoa Powder
Product Code : NATURAL & ALKALIZED
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 KG BAG PACKING
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Australia, Middle East, Eastern Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Natural Cocoa Powder :
- Cocoa powder, or unsweetened cocoa is made by milling cocoa cake into powder form.
- Cocoa cake is the remains of chocolate liquor after most of the cocoa butter is removed.
- Since most of the fat has been extracted, cocoa powder is considered the least fatty form of chocolate.
- The powder possesses a strong to mild chocolate flavor without the texture characteristic of cocoa butter.
- Natural powder color ranges from light tan to brown.
- Some of the powders uses are evident in reduced fat and calorie recipes, chocolate milk, ice cream, chocolate flavored coatings, biscuits, syrups products.
- Cocoa powder has a natural acidity, and when it is treated with an alkali to neutralize this acidity, it is called Dutch process cocoa (also known as Alkalized Cocoa).
- The alkalization process was developed in 1828 in the Netherlands.
- Alkalized cocoa powder color ranges from dark brown to black.
- The alkalization process enhances pH levels to as high as 8.
- Its uses are similar to natural cocoa powder as it is also used in chocolate milk, ice cream, chocolate flavored coatings, biscuits, syrups products.
- However, its deeper color provides a richer visual appearance and its less acidic flavor blends well with other ingredients.