Product Code : STARCH
Brand Name : PENFORD
- PAPER STARCH
- PAPER GRADE
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 35 - 70 INR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 KG BAG PACKING
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Cationic Starch For Wet End Process :
- Cationic corn starches are designed for wet end addition in paper & paperboard manufactur we.
- These are quaternary substituted starches have effective cationic charges over the entire range of PH conditions normally found in paper machine systems.
- All cationic starches are available in lower PH "A" formulations to improve the stability of ASA size emulsions.
- Our starches are excellent whenever a cationic starches is needed at the wet end of the paper machine.
- Due to the full molecular weight of native starch, dry strength performance is enhance as well as sizing properties.
Hydroxyethylated Starch For Coating Process :
- Our Hydroxyethylated Starch (HES) from highly stable starch pastes when cooked.
- The product line includes starches with a full range of viscosity modification to meet any papermaking application.
- The product range from the unmodified native starch viscosity to the highly modified starch very low viscosity for high solids applications with a wide range of products in between.
- Our starches are excellent for use at the size press in clear size and pigmented formulas.
- Our starches are an excellent choice for use with all types of size presses and coaters.