Product Code : STARCH
Brand Name : PENFORD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- PAPER STARCH
- PAPER GRADE
Paper Starch has good penetration into paper. It produces strong green bond strength also in high density paper which resists delaminating during the mechanical operations such as slitting, scoring cut off and takes away. The offered starch has low gelatinisation temperature for better machine runnability. Our starches are excellent whenever a cationic starch is needed at the wet end of the paper machine. In addition to this, our offered this Paper Starch is provided at different packaging options.
Cationic Starch For Wet End Process :
- Cationic corn starches are designed for wet end addition in paper & paperboard manufactur we.
- These are quaternary substituted starches have effective cationic charges over the entire range of PH conditions normally found in paper machine systems.
- All cationic starches are available in lower PH "A" formulations to improve the stability of ASA size emulsions.
- Our starches are excellent whenever a cationic starches is needed at the wet end of the paper machine.
- Due to the full molecular weight of native starch, dry strength performance is enhance as well as sizing properties.
Hydroxyethylated Starch For Coating Process :
- Our Hydroxyethylated Starch (HES) from highly stable starch pastes when cooked.
- The product line includes starches with a full range of viscosity modification to meet any papermaking application.
- The product range from the unmodified native starch viscosity to the highly modified starch very low viscosity for high solids applications with a wide range of products in between.
- Our starches are excellent for use at the size press in clear size and pigmented formulas.
- Our starches are an excellent choice for use with all types of size presses and coaters.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 KG BAG PACKING
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India